The Tehama County Law Library provides legal information to all county residents at no cost. Established in 1891, California Law Libraries’ primary mission is to provide timely, reliable and accurate legal information in a format easy understood for use by the greatest number of people.
- Law Library Clerk available in person, by telephone, email or online
- Print and online legal documents and resource materials
- Dedicated patron computer for legal research and document preparation
- Photocopy services
- Subscription access to CEB OnLaw, Westlaw, EBSCO Legal Reference Services, and Lexis Advance®.
Law Library Hours:
- Wednesdays, 7a-4p
- Thursdays, 10a-7p
- Closed county holidays and court holidays
Click Here to schedule an appointment with the law library clerk
Online Self Help Center
Centro de Ayuda Information en Espanol
& Immigration Resources
Board of Supervisors
Elections ~ Tax Collector